Sunday, April 30, 2017

Weekly Reflection for Week of 4/24

How did you do on the work?
This week was spent looking at transpiration, neurons, and community ecology. The week featured the transpiration lab in which my group tested how a pH similar to that of acid rain affects the rate of transpiration.

What do you think you understand well?
I understand the community ecology pieces well. And I am looking forward to seeing the other groups presentations on their transpiration labs to see how transpiration can be affected.

Where do you think you could improve?
I don't understand the electricity parts of neurons very well. When the POGIL started talking about millivolts I was left very confused. 

What strategies will you use to improve?
I will go back and go through the packet. As well as search for some YouTube videos on neurons. 

How does the work we are doing fit into the context/narrative of the course?
We are currently looking at neurons, transpiration and community ecology. All of which are integral parts of an AP Bio course.

No comments:

Post a Comment