Saturday, April 22, 2017

Weekly Reflection for Week of 4/10

How did you do on the work?
This week was heart week. I enjoyed getting to look at an actual heart as opposed to one online. Thursday was our exam on 4.7-4.12. I thought the exam went well.

What do you think you understand well?
I understand how blood flows through the heart. Being able to see and follow the paths through the deer heart really helped. I also studied meiosis a lot for the exam, so I understand that well.

Where do you think you could improve?
I don't understand 4.10 to 4.12 as well as I should for the AP Exam.

What strategies will you use to improve?
I will go back and go through the vodcasts again, as well as watch the other videos provided,

How does the work we are doing fit into the context/narrative of the course?
We are currently looking at circulation by studying deer hearts. Our test was on 4.7 to 4.12 which covers meiosis to gene expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment