Sunday, April 9, 2017

Weekly Reflection for 4/3

How did you do on the work?
The beginning of this week was spent on the Stickleback fish and the PitXI gene. I finished the packet and watched the video. Wednesday and Thursday were spent putting together our handouts in groups. My group was researching circulation. Our group's handout turned out really well.

What do you think you understand well?
I understand how genes can be active in some parts of the body but not in other parts. The PitX1 packet showed that very well. I also understand circulation well because that was what my group was responsible for.

Where do you think you could improve?
I don't understand excretion and nutrition great. It was hard for me to understand all of the concepts reading really long paragraphs of small fonts. 

What strategies will you use to improve?
I will go back and reread the handouts and do some research of my own.

How does the work we are doing fit into the context/narrative of the course?
We are currently looking gene expression as well as circulation, nutrition, and excretion. These are all very important to how the body functions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment