Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Weekly Reflection for Week of 2/6


How did you do on the work?
I felt that the quiz on Friday went well. There were only 1 or 2 questions that I was truly stumped on. I also think the playdough animation video is going well.
What do you think you understand well?
The playdough project really cemented the parts of transcription and translation for me. I also think that I understood the big picture of the vodcast, but maybe not the small details.

Where do you think you could improve?
As with other long vodcasts like 4.3, I should chunk them up so that I am not overloaded with information all at once. This will help me to better learn the concepts on the first attempt.

What strategies will you use to improve?
As I stated for the previous question, I will try to do the large vodcasts in parts so that I am not overloaded with information at one time.

How does the work we are doing fit into the context/narrative of the course?
The concepts we are studying are very important for the future of combating diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment